General Election 2019

For the results of the General Election 2019 visit our Election pages.


Report a Parking or Road Problem

To report a parking or road problem, please use the relevant online form and tell us the road name and a point of reference, for example, a house number, junction with another named road or other easily identifiable landmark.

 The MySouthend online forms which are available are:

  • Problems With Public Highways (Potholes etc)
  • Path Problem
  • Overhanging Trees or Branches
  • Report a Street Lighting Defect
  • Street Sign Defect
  • Report a Traffic Light Fault
  • Highway Obstruction
  • Dangerous Structure
  • Report Vandalism
  • Litter Bin Problem
  • Report Street Litter
  • Report Dog Fouling

If you consider a pothole to be dangerous, please telephone us straight away.

If you want to report a parking or road problem on a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday, please call 01702 215000.

Highway Obstructions

The Police deal with vehicle obstructions.

Page last updated: 16/01/2019