Season ticket for named car park
Season ticket for named car park allows the season ticket holder to park in the specified car park within Southend-on-Sea City Council. The season ticket cannot be used to park in any other car park except for that which it has been issued.
1. A season ticket will only be issued upon receipt of a completed application process and where full payment is made.
2. A vehicle displaying a season ticket must be: -
a. a passenger carrying vehicle with capacity to carry no more than 8 passengers, excluding the driver.
b. a motorcycle, tricycle, or quad bike, which is registered for use on the public highway.
c. a light goods vehicle.
d. a leisure vehicle such as a campervan, where the accommodation is part of the vehicle, not including an unattached caravan.
3. In all cases, the vehicle height must not exceed the height restriction in place at the car park.
4. Where parking spaces are marked, the vehicle must comfortably fit within the bay markings, without overhanging.
5. Details to be provided when applying for a season ticket include:
- name, address and contact details.
- vehicle make, colour and registration number.
- the name of the car park for which the application is being made for.
6. Season Ticket for Named Car Park is only valid for use in the car park for which it has been issued i.e. it cannot be used to park in any other car park.
7. A vehicle parked by virtue of a season ticket, must not be used for any of the following purposes:
a. the sale, or the offering for sale of a vehicle.
b. the sale, or purchase of goods or services.
c. as accommodation, including sleeping, camping, cooking within or near to the vehicle, or for any commercial activities outside of the vehicle.
8. The season ticket must be displayed on the dash or fascia of the vehicle, unless it is a ‘virtual permit’, administrated by the Council.
9. No photocopies or adaptions of a season ticket are allowed, in such cases, the Council will consider it to be fraudulent and may issue a Penalty Charge Notice.
10. The season ticket does not guarantee a particular space.
11. The Council will accept requests to cancel a season ticket and will issue a pro-rata refund, subject to an administration fee. The Council will not offer any refund where there is less than one full calendar month remaining before the season ticket expires.
12. Season ticket holders must adhere to all car parking regulations as specified on the information boards situated within the car park.
13. If it appears that your vehicle has been abandoned in our car park, we have the right to contact the relevant authorities to request that your vehicle is removed.
14. Season tickets are issued specifically to the vehicle bearing the vehicle registration number. If you change your vehicle, you will have to make a change of vehicle request and pay the applicable administration fees.
15. The season ticket is not transferable. The council must be notified in the event the holder ceases to be the owner of the vehicle for which the season ticket was issued.
16. Where any of the terms and conditions are not met, the season ticket will be invalid, and a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) may be issued.
17. When submitting an application, the applicant is accepting the terms and conditions of use.
18. It is an offence, if, with intent to deceive an applicant knowingly makes a false declaration and or supplies false or forged documents. The council may take further actions where required.
19. The Council will use personal data in line with the policy for General Data Protection Regulations, pursuant to administration of this scheme.
20. The Council reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.