Highway permits

Vehicular access onto pedestrian area Southend High Street

If you want to have vehicular access to the pedestrian area on Southend High Street, you must first gain approval from the council who can then arrange the lowering of the bollard(s) to allow access.

If you require access for an event, please contact eventbookings@southend.gov.uk

If your application is for another reason such as deliveries, storage, repair and maintenance work. Where possible please use the service roads that run parallel with the high street, if this is not possible please make an application via the online application form.

If the works include placement of hoarding, scaffolding, crane then you will need to make additional applications, for more information please return to the permits page.

Contact Highway Permits

Go to top